
I guess autumn is my favorite time of year. Just the crisp night air and the feeling of warmth when you walk into the house makes things feel so "homey"! I have no real point with this post except to celebrate the fact that summer is over and we are headed to cooler weather. Take time to enjoy it this year! Turn off the political talk all around us - go out on the patio, listen to the quiet, subtle sounds of God's creation and look into the starry heavens. There is something about getting back to the basics that clears the mind.
6 comments:
Well said says Mandy sitting in a yoga position on the back patio inhaling the autumn breezes!! JK I really do agree!
Autumn is definitely my favorite time of year.
Well, Fall used to be a wonderful time of year for me, but with these annoying allergies, it's hard to enjoy it! I must agree with you, Bro. Gene....I'm TIRED of politics! I'm ready to soak up God's blessings and focus on Him!
Love your picture - and love the Fall season (without the politics).
Thanks for the suggestion/reminder to take a break and enjoy God's beautiful world. I needed that.
I just wish we had more colored leaves to enjoy but we are headed to Maryland tomorrow and NC next week so should see some color. Love yall..
Post a Comment