Thursday, August 07, 2008

More office pics...

Here's some more pictures of the remodeling going on in my office:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you are using anything to help get the old wallpaper of but, if you put white distilled vinager in a spray bottle and spray the paper let it sit a few minites it will come write off sooooo easy. You might want to purchase small white face maskes (Wal-mart)because of the smell.

janet anglin said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!! Are you going to have a tour with refreshments? LOL!

Karen Prince said...

Looks like alot of fun???
I KNOW it will be beautiful when finished!

Anonymous said...

Oh this looks like SO MUCH FUN! Don't you just love peeling wallpaper? Can't wait to see the finished product! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

if your spray with water and fabric softner let set it will almost peel itself off..

Gene Holley said...

I don't know about all the anonymous tips, but we would be happy for you to come try your potions! We did try vinegar and it really didn't seem to do much more than water...

John and Lori said...

I don't know what you are planning on doing to that wall with the wallpaper, but, if you are planning on texturing and painting, you can just shoot the texture right on to the wallpaper then paint.