Christmas has come & gone. 2012 is just around the corner.
I wonder what this year will bring?
So many exciting things have happened in the past 3 1/2 years. I can't wait to see what's in store for us as a family and for Life Tabernacle this year.
Who will the new faces belong to at Life this year?
What will I do with this year?
What will I be writing about in 12 months?
Where will God take us?
How many lives will be touched through me?
How will I accomplish the things I want to accomplish?
There's no time to waste - 2011 has been a fantastic year - but it seemingly flew by. We must begin 2012 with determination to make things happen this year. We can't wait to get settled in to a new year - the time is now! What will you do with your life?
No comments:
Post a Comment